Sunday, November 8, 2009

Loving Forever 21

The newsletter I got from Forever21 last week was just on time.  Luis is coming back here in the Philippines in few weeks time and he can bring all the orders I placed.  The SALE was way too cheap! The prices are just crazy!  Too bad most of the best sale items were already out of stock.  But I still ended up with few best buys :)

Here are my picks which you might like for yourself as well.



Rainbow Plaid Smocked Dress
Was: CAD $18.80   Now: CAD $7.99




Ruffled Wrap Dress
CAD $6.99



Striped Open Front LS Cardigan
CAD $29.80


Pin tucked Camisole

Was: CAD $17.80   Now: CAD $4.99



Fab Thin Floral Headband
CAD $2.50


I had no idea I could get clothing from F21 for less than $5 not to mention the free shipping for over $75 worth of items ordered..  I never shopped in their local stores  here in Manila but now that I know about Forever 21’s online prices and the awesome sale going on every now and then, I might just have to do some online shopping every time especially when I arrive Vancouver :)


Check out the SALE here.

Let me know guys if you want something. I wanted to place another order but I don't think I'll reach the 75$ to avail of the free shipping.  I'd be happy to order it for you.


 Click here to subscribe to this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment