Sunday, October 17, 2010

My First Haircut in Canada


GeoTagged, [N49.16737, E123.12997]



I'm having my first haircut here in Canada right now! It took me 8 months before I finally decided to get my hair done. I just can't take the fact that I have to pay around P2000++ for a cut. I only pay P300 max in the salons in the Philippines!

My co-worker Jen brought me to this Taiwanese hair salon called Mentor which is just right beside Richmond Center. So far, the service wasn't so bad. Although I found the cut very Asian looking. I'm having a little bit of regret not going to a western salon instead. I never liked the hair styles most Chinese / Taiwanese have here in Richmond. However I loved the head massage my hair stylist jut did few minutes ago plus the warm towel she placed on my nape. Ooohhh, it was soooo good! I don't know, I'm probably just desperate for any massage right now, but seriously that was a bottoms up.


Okay... So my haircut's done now and surprisingly I'm loving it! Never thought that my lesbian hairstylist will create an amazing look on my hair or probably I should say that hair cutters here in Canada are way better than those in Pinas. I should start getting used o having nice hair. The way she just layered my hair was smoothly done. Never thouhgt that I'll have a better style for my hair :)

I'm soooooo happy!!! My first haircut experience here in Canada wasn't a mess. I've been crossing my fingers for this to be successful! Lovin' my hair right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment