Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Night To Forget

Hubby and I had a fight last night (few hours ago).
The reason was so petty but we both ended up shouting at each other until
 he got sooooo furious that he left the house in rage.
  I was so shocked that I stopped crying.
 I never saw him like that!!!
I was literally petrified that I didn't know what to do next
expect to breath! hahahaha
Then, he returned back then he asked sorry.
We were both wrong but he explained that we were
both stressed, him with co-worker Peona
and me with all the household chores,
baby responsibility and other stuffs.

It was definitely a night to forget but
for the sake to document this, here are
the reasons why we fought.



Trying to make this post as personal as possible =)
What's important is Luis and I were able to fix it right away and we both
recognized our mistakes
It was our 2nd serious fight ever here in Canada
and I am not looking forward for another one!
I'm just happy for the reason that I appreciate how mature my
partner was being able to control himself and handled
 a fight that we never had before.
He is a good man.
I am blessed.


@>-<@
Sassy Mommy Tine

.

No comments:

Post a Comment