Saturday, February 19, 2011

Panic Buying



 
3 boxes of Pampers Baby Dry 112 counts


Looks like it but no we don`t have any reason to panic yet.  As much as I want to maximize the use of each diaper and to be frugal with all the baby expenses -- reality is, this is how much diaper Brielle consumes in 6 weeks.  I found a good deal last Saturday in Canadian Superstore, it was on sale plus when you spend $250 you get $25 gift card.  Not bad! I  usually do my grocery shopping every 3 weeks and `considering the fact that there`s additional budget for Brielles basic needs I will definitely spend $250 in that span of time.

I try to be a wise shopper and thrifty house keeper as much as possible.  But if you need something for your kids especially me for my newborn daughter, I have no choice but to buy this much.


Sassy Mommy Tine

No comments:

Post a Comment