Monday, July 2, 2012

Brielle When She Was 7 & 8 Months


I stumbled across these cute and adorable photos of my little princess.  I don't remember posting these on Facebook so I'll put it here in my blog!  I want to hug her!!! She has the chubby cheeks you want to pinch!  These were the time where Brielle will do something new, like laugh for the first time, crawl really fast, stand on her own and take few steps while holding.  One of those exciting days!!! These photos are priceless!

 during our reading time

 isn't she adorable?

 Rafael loves her little sister sooo much!

 awwwww.... so cute!

 I wish she sleeps as fast as that right now!

 she likes daddy feeding her :)

 inside her crib!

Mwaaaaah!!! I love you Brielle!


thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Sassy Mommy Tine

Click here to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment