Saturday, July 28, 2012

Red Cross Swim Kids 1- Done!

Yesterday, Rafael attended his last day of swimming lessons. Their instructors hand out their report card and Rafael passed! I'm so proud of him. I saw him do back float and breath strokes and that is a great improvement that I've seen. I am so glad I enrolled him to these class which will be really useful and will keep him safe around the water. I already registered him to level 2 which will happen in the last two weeks of April, and I will make sure to guide him and advice him to focus so that he will pass it too. I'm already planning to register another swimming lessons for this fall registration. I saw that he got better and got more comfortable in the water so it does't matter how much we spend as long as we can see that he is learning and are all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment