Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart 's Day at The Grub

I personally requested hubby to have our Valentines dinner at the Grub. I knew that it will never be a disappointment. You'll never go wrong with The Grub :). Last night, the usual menu in the blackboard was awesome. I had the new your style beef, cooked medium rare with mashed potato and the sauce was soooo good! Luis had the fish.

Here's the thing , you'll never know what will be in the menu everyday. The chef owner prepares a surprise for his clients and I guess that makes the restaurant special. They can only cater 25 diners at most which always makes it fully booked every night :).

This years hearts day was great :). Having a hearty meal with the man I'm in love with! What a perfect night!















No comments:

Post a Comment