Thursday, February 7, 2013

Teacher - Parent Conference

Quilchena ElementAry School had their teacher - parent conference day yesterday. I was really looking forward to it since I missed the previous one hey had last year. I had so much learning, discoveries and confirmation with all the observation we had about our son Rafael. It was a good thing touching base with his teachers because this will guide us how to deal, connect and approach the best way in teaching Rafael. It is good to see how much they want to teach and help every kids they have in class.



After the meeting, Rafael had the chance to show me some of his school works, which are really awesome! He show me some toys, materials that they use in their learning inside the classroom. I was able to take photos of some of the techniques that his teachers use in teaching, implant to use the same here at home.

Rafael by the way is one of his who has the best neat penmanship in the class. I'm so proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment