Monday, April 1, 2013

Cypress Day Out

Finally Cypress here we come! It was a sunny day and we were even hesitant that there will be snow just like what tita Edna said. Lol! But yeah! There were snow but was so hot! I felt like we were in the beach. The hell!!!! Oh well, we ended up wearing just our top without our jackets and our snow pants! I even took off my light jacket and just wore a tank top.

The tubing costs us $20 each, so Rafael and hubby just went. Rafael had a total of 7 tries and Luis had 3 = not worth it at all!!!!! Theres a nice guy who lend us a snow board and Brielle and I paid $10 for the sliding area and it was totally tiring!!!! Plus my shoes weren't water proof! The heck Aubrey? Lol! Thats why i had a hard time. But Mommy tine is strong and felt I sis a good work out yesterday :) the nice guy even let me try tubing for one time! Which wasn't bad :) again, totally not worth it to pay $20!!!!! Around 4pm, we left the mountain, dropped by the Cypress Provincial Park for awhile for a good view :) then went home.

Thanks to hubby for the wonderful Easter Sunday treat! Plus the lunch at Goldiclocks! My birthday week has started officially!



































No comments:

Post a Comment