Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feeling Better Now

Rafael started not feeling well last Monday.  It was 2 struggling days & nights for me especially to my little boy.  He has asthma so whenever he gets attacks even  the lite ones, it's still difficult for him to breath.  Not to mention the secretions that irritates him and caused his vomiting episodes.  Thank God I was home and I got to be with him all the time.  Made sure he took his medicine on time, change the towel at the back every now and then,   encouraged him to eat more and made sure he had enough rest.  I also carried him all the time when he slept because his frequent coughs were very uncomfortable  for him and disturbed his sleeps.  But even if it was sleepless nights for me I am still thankful because today Rafael is feeling better now.  Unlike the past two days wherein he was really weak and had no appetite. Today, he was able to finish a plateful of his favorites.  Scrambled egg, cheese, hot dog and fruit plus chocolate drink.  My worries are starting to fade.  I don't want to see him again suffering. If I need to be sick for him to be well everyday, I will. 
 Rafael having a comfortable nap this afternoon
  
he finished that plate
 
 
with his favorite drink

It's good to know that your kid will always be safe and well protected.  Seeing him having a hard time really breaks my heart.  Im really so thankful.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment