Thursday, September 10, 2009

We Heart You Berry Strawberry


I was craving for Selecta's Gold Series Berry Strawberry Ice Cream by Chef J. Gamboa yesterday even though it was raining and cold for the past few days.   My mom bought us one and Rafael and I had it for snack yesterday and really enjoyed it! Can you blame me for wanting the Selecta ice cream on a cold weather day, Berry Strawberry is sinfully delicious!  I don't think anyone could ever resist it.  It's very creamy yet not too sweet.  Never tasted any strawberry flavored foods like that before.  The way chef made it is just perfect.   The smell is really tempting and the color looks really natural.  Plus I like the fact that I can see big chunks of real strawberry.  Yummy!  The taste is just perfect.  Even my 3 year old son Rafael enjoys it so much.  Guaranteed to make any ice cream lovers be amazed just like me (as well as the lovers).  Definitely worth to be my favorite even it will cause me to weigh few pounds.

I ♥ U Berry Strawberry


 Rafael enjoying his ice cream
(he used it as a spread for his bread!Lol!)


Other Selecta Gold Series flavors are Hazelnut Brownieby Chef Sau del Rosario
and Chocolate Truffles by Chef Rolando Laudico

No comments:

Post a Comment