Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fisher Price Go Diego Go! Talking Animal Rescue Center







September 2, 2009


Rafael was in his Mamoo's bedroom when I found him playing with his Fisher-Price Go Diego Go - Talking Rescue Center.  Luis got this for him last December when he had his vacation here in the Philippines.  Rafael truly love this gift that he even asked for a Diego party in Jollibee for his birthday last April.  Rafael gets to explore with his imagination with this play set.  Very creative and full of adventure I should say.  Complete with lights, sounds and songs featured in Diego shows plus a lot more pieces to fill the scenario.  The tree house which includes the helicopter that swings around and elevator that allows Diego and the 5 animal friends (cheetah, monkey, cat, parrot and snake)  to climb the top of the rescue center helps the kids like Rafael connect with the natural world of Diego giving them an idea how a hero feels like in rescuing the animals. However, I noticed that this toy has some flaws that comes with.  Fisher-Price toys are known to have good quality and we've been a consistent fan. But the rescue center for me was poorly constructed.  I just don't get why it keeps falling off especially the platform.  It's not stable and the posts don't fit very well to the base.  I heard that the original price for this is $40.00 and I don't think it's worth it.  Good thing Luis just got it for a discounted price, or else we would have regretted it.  And if not for the concept,  I would have hated this toy... but I think they really deserve some credits for the concept which will really entertain the toddlers.







click here for more picture

No comments:

Post a Comment