Monday, September 14, 2009

Spread the Sweetness of Gratitude Photo Contest

I really felt the thank you fever in Toblerone's Spread the Sweetness of Gratitude Photo Contest.  After seeing the post from blogger Miss Fran , I searched right away for my son's photos that I just edited few weeks ago.  I wanted to be more creative but as much as I want to, I can only think of my family especially my adorable Rafael when I think of the work Thank You.  He was given to me 3 years ago and that was the happiest moment I have.  He is the reason of all the things I am doing right now.  He will always be my husband's and my inspiration.  He consistently gives meaning to our lives.  We want to thank him for coming into our lives with the sweetest smile.

 
Inspiration
You never failed to make us happy and proud. 
Your bright face and innocent smile keeps me and daddy going. 
Thank you for being our inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment