Saturday, October 31, 2009

Active Fun's Spooktacular Halloween 2009



Booo! Halloween here in the Philippines isn't just a one day holiday anymore.  Lots of parties to choose from especially for the kids like my Rafael.  Yesterday was the only day off I have this week that's why I had to choose the perfect event for him.  First choice was supposed to be the Enchanting Halloween in Dusit Thani Manila in Makati.  But the weather yesterday was a bit gloomy plus we had to be home early because we still need to drop by the cemetery. So since a friend of mine suggested the Spooktacular event of Active Fun, I decided to bring my little boy in Fun Ranch yesterday afternoon.  I met up with Suzanne with her all geared up kids Gelo and Gwen at Westgate Alabang and I was so happy to see her  again and was so impressed with  her kid's costumes who are both joining the contest.  Too bad we didn't make it to the registration of the costume contest.  With Rafa's knight costume he could have won in the "Little Prince" category.  But I still had no regrets because we took home a bag of goodies and other loot bags.  There was a magic show that all the kids totally enjoyed.  There were also lots of parlor games with cool prizes that Rafael and I participated.  The raffle prizes were buffet for two at InterContinental Hotel which Gelo won, Bert Lozada P3,000 worth of GC, Active Fun GCs and many more.  All for just P500 registration fee for non member and P450 for all members.  Impressed with the party they prepared for all the spooky kids, I decided to sign up for a 1 year membership for my boy with Active Fun.  Comes with a coupon booklet with freebies and a little clown doll for only P500.  I am looking forward for a fun and lots of event for Rafael this year in Fun Ranch :)
.






trick or treat?

 
Rafa with Kuya Gelo

 
with pretty Gwen



attentively watching the magic show

 
Mommy Tine w/ her Knight

 
Rafael found a playmate


sis Suzanne with her kids


lots of kids participated in the event


us with the host


click here for more pictures



subscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment