Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Fun



 busy decorating Halloween
 




 so happy with his spooky decors




gluing all the paper strips to the balloon



 almost done!



placing all those creepy looking spiders


  Spider Hatchlings hanging in the porch ceiling





As I've mentioned earlier on my previous entry, Rafael and I have been having some Halloween fun around here at home.  Rafael took part in all the projects we did and I just assisted him and did the difficult parts.  I can see the potential of an artist in him (just like me! lol!). I'm so happy to watch him enjoying the crafts he did.  Thanks to disney's site for providing me the Halloween crafts ideas for this year.  I thought I would share some of my favorites while you still have time to make them.

1. Spider Hatchlings - Rafael totally had fun gluing all the strips around the balloon.  I never thought we will
                                  come up with something like that.  The spiders look so creepy especially after hanging
                                  it in the porch ceiling. 

2. Egg Carton Spiders -   I revised this project .  I can't find any black pipe cleaners that's why I ended up
                                   using different colors instead.  I also asked Rafa to color our cartons with any colors
                                   he wanted. The spiders didn't look creepy at all but they all look fun!


1 comment:

  1. I already commented on your fb about this.. I have to say it again: This is so wicked cool!! :D I will have to do this next halloween. Awesome pictures too! -- jamie b.

    ReplyDelete