Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Sale Online



Now that Luis is coming soon,  I took advantage of my favorite sales online.  Forever 21 Canada offers free shipping on orders more than $75 and Aldo Canada too offers free shipping on orders more than $125.  I placed my first batch of orders with F21 last week together with my brother's gf's orders.  But now, I received another newsletter regarding their new batch of sale! WAaaahhh!  Luis is going to kill me na! I placed another batch of orders few hours ago.  How can I resist the super cheap prices?! $6 for a dress! $9 for a jacket! Unbelievable!  I also shopped in Aldo and ordered the pasalubongs that Luis will be bringing for my family and his brother's family.  And again, another Aldo clearance sale! So tempting!  Here are the few items I ordered :)



Blurred Floral Strapless Dress
Orig.:CAD $23.80
Now:CAD $5.99




H81 Sleeveless Gingham Bodysuit
Orig.:CAD $23.90
Now:CAD $7.99


Plaid SS Jacket II
CAD $8.99
NEW




 Flattened Disc Necklace
CAD $5.80





ALDO: LANINGA 

Midnight black
$50.00 $27.98 SALE


Feather Flower Headband
CAD $6.80


Love them all!



 Click here to subscribe to this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment