Friday, September 24, 2010

Oven Strikes Again










For the nth time, our oven here in the apartment strikes again! For several times now, the smoke detector have been alarming every time I bake something in the oven. Our oven is sooooooo old! I can't see the marking anymore.  I don't even know if it has the normal thermostat indicator. Our Chinese landlady didn't provided us any user's guide nor explain to us how to use it correctly. It's definitely dangerous to use. I once attempted to bake brownies but it just ended up getting burned :( Now, my dreams of being able to bake my own cupcakes are all gone. I can't wait to find a place of our own or at least get a new apartment to rent. Definitely one of my wish list, a normal working oven! I don't want to hear that heart pounding noisy alarm again. Totally, it scared the hell out of me especially that I was alone.Missing our kitchen in the Philippines. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment