Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Photogenic Baby



my baby on her 5th month


It's already 4:47am and still I can't sleep! My baby keeps kicking proving he/ she is definitely healthy and strong. Now I keep looking at her recent ultrasound picture taken last Wednesday September 8 when I had my OB assessment and examination at the Richmond Hospital. It was Luis first time to be with us during our ultrasound session. He wasn't there the last time because he was at work. All the smile and excitement I saw on his face inside the room while I lie down just proved how happy the experience was for him. He saw our baby aka "Amina" kicking right before his eyes. The technician was very impressed and described our baby as very pretty and obedient baby.  I bet they don't really get nice shots of babies' positions most of the time, but my examination was no sweat for her at all.  She found our baby photogenic as if she was on a photo shoot giving her the best shots!  Just look at the picture above, it was absolutely a nice profile.  Now Luis and I always joke around if either he / she got the nose from me or from him.  Amina all got it from her mommy!!!  Good job sweetie!  I can't wait to see you and hoping you'll be obedient as you are right now!  Daddy, mommy and Kuya Rafa love you so much!!!! See you in a few months!




                                                                  20 weeks pregnant


                                                                                xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment