Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Review: Veseline Intensive Rescue

Ever since I was a kid I've always looked after my skin because I really really have a severe dry skin.  It was hereditary and my mom always made me believe that proper moisturizing is the only way to go.

When I first migrated here in Canada last February this year, my dryness problem got really worse. =(  I came from the Philippines and having used to a hot sunny weather was already an issue for me, but when i arrived here, i never thought that cold weather would be a more difficult distress to my skin. My hands were in severe condition.  The skin around my knuckles started cracking until it will become so sore. I was about to seek medical help when i saw Vaseline Intensive Rescue in the supermarket.  I always try the lotions first before buying and in my surprise I was really impressed when I first applied it to my hands. I knew right away that it moisturizes really well.  With a small amount I put my hands felt well hydrated.  The word "rescue" definitely got my attention because literally my skin needs some rescue!  And I was rescued indeed!  Plus it wasn't greasy and creamy unlike the other lotions and I just love the lightweight feel in every application.


Thanks Vaseline!  No need to see a doctor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment