Friday, February 11, 2011

Kudos Sears Gift Registry


When I checked the mail box the other night, I was surprised when I got something from Sears Richmond Mall.  Details in the envelope was hand written so i thought that it wasn`t just a promotion letter, coupon or flyers which I usually get every week.  When i opened it it was a cute welcome card for Brielle from sears Gift Registry =)



 
the cute welcome card

I remember signing up but didn`t finish my registry because I registered in Toys R Us instead.  Yet, they still sent me one and It was so sweet of them. =)  I appreciate such efforts like this and it really made my night.  This is just one of the things I like here in Canada -- people always try to find ways how to be thoughtful.  Plus the fact that I usually get superb customer services from most of the stores and poor service is absolutely unacceptable here.

Kudos for you Sears!


Mommy Tine
the Sassy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment