Monday, July 2, 2012

Gradeschool Life

I was trying to clean my computers with unwanted photos and look what I discovered?!  Vintage photos of me! Hahahahaha.  Short haired tine.  I remember these photos posted by my best bud Ruby Rose Martin in Facebook! I want these files out of my computer so I will just post it here for remembrance.  Someday I'll show these ridiculous pictures to my kids and I exactly know what reactions I'll expect from them. :)

Ruby Rose Martin, Margaret Ramos, Princess Villahermosa and yours truly
(members of the Luv Company - a group we made!)

 Mel, Jaimie, Carla, mee, KAra, Selda, Elma, Ruby & Olivia
classmates from grade 4 section 3 inside a train in
Fort Santiago during our field trip

along Laguna Bay!
look at me!!!! hahahahaha
with my best bud Ruby.

OMG!!! No I didn't join a pageant, just Santa Cruzan in our baragay before in Sta. Teresita
former Aling Remy, Me, Ruby, MArk and Kimberly


thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Sassy Mommy Tine

Click here to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment