Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Patio Set

I got a patio set!!!



 It`s not new of course. I`ll never buy a new one! I know that I can make things pretty so I don`t need new.  But I got mine form Craigslist, where else.  Just for $50 original $3000 and just 2! Steal deal baby :)  There were a little rust on the edges but I`m going to take care of it by this rust cover.



Then paint it with blueÉ Lime greenÉ Or pink againÉÉ  It`s gonna be pretty!!! I`ll be working on my patio set after the wedding anniversary.  Can`t wait to plan a barbeque day with my family!!!!

thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Sassy Mommy Tine

Click here to subscribe to this blog.



1 comment:

  1. Do you have a blog about your BBQ? I want to see how your new patio set looks like. I’m very curious with how it turned out. If you have painted it already, might as well add cushions, so that your guests would feel comfortable sitting on them.

    Gerry Bossier

    ReplyDelete