Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Survived The Golden Wedding Event


It's been awhile since my last post and it was because of all the preparations we did for the golden wedding anniversary of my my parents-in-law.  I thought that I'll fail... but all the hard work i did together with the family were all worth it! 

Most of the guts and my hubby's relatives were impressed.  I did the presidential bouquet, table centerpieces, balloon decors and video presentation.  I prepared some table numbers but hubby accidentally left it at home.  So we just tried our best to be resourceful.

I love organizing parties!  I feel that i can do it for the rest of my life.  I'm still hopeful that someday, I will manage to be a a professional party organizer.  God and time will only permit this to happen one day.  But I will never stop to this hobby of mine with my kids' birthday parties and family and relatives' events :)

Official photos form the event will be ready in one week so just enjoy these photos I got from my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment