Saturday, July 21, 2012

Swimming Class for Rafael

Last summer, Rafael just got here in Canada so I was too late to register him in swimming classes. Then during the fall season last year classes were sold out right away. That's the only time I realized that swimming classes are really popular here in Richmond that it's a must to stay up late during online registration to assure your child's spot for swimming lessons. And that's what I exactly did this summer. Rafa's on his 5th day of the lessons today and so far I can see that he's getting better and really having fun! I bought him his first Speedo goggles and he told me that it makes his performance better. We're going to send him to these classes the whole year and will give us the peace of mind whenever we go to lakes and pools. I've read few incidents of drowning in lower mainland and God forbid that same thing will happen to my kids.

Swimming made my kids' summer more fun this year! Thanks to the government who offers classes for affordable amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment