Sunday, July 1, 2012

Steveston With Co-Workers

The last time my co-workers Emily, Shirley and Tunde planned a get together in downtown, I wasn`t able to come.  Then came another off for all of us and we planned it originally here at my place.  However Rafael got sick and I had no time to clean up and prepare some food so i suggested to just done out in Steveston and enjoy that sunny weather.  And sure we did!  It was tunde and Emily , me and my kids who were able to come.  Tried the fish and chips and the not so juicy burger of Sockeye Grill.  I probably didn`t enjoy their prime rib burger but I sure did loved the sun!  Finally a lax time for myself with my kids.  Too bad Shirley wasn`t able to come and her boyfriend Stanley showed up during our dessert time.  We had some gelato at our favoriteTimothy`s Frozen Yogurt store.  Rafael had the chocolate fudge and Brielle and I had the mango flavor!  Yumyum!!!!  It was a great day with my co-workers!

 Emily and Tunde

 
 sunny day with my beautiful kids


definitely not coming back! Pajo`s fish and chips are still the best!


 Rafael`s fish and chips

 she almost finished the tartar sauce!

Shirley`s not present!

 Timothy`s Gelato!

 enjoying her mango gelato!

Stanley showed up! He lives just 2 minutes away!


thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Sassy Mommy Tine

Click here to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment