Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For The One Great Man In My Life

Daddy celebrated his 53rd birthday yesterday.  (Sorry for announcing it here dad, for my blog's sake. Lol!)  It's hard to describe how happy he was as my family and few relatives had dinner  here at home to celebrate his special day.  Spending occasions with my father rarely happens.  His job hindered us to celebrate Christmas and New Year together for the past few years now that's why the simple party held last night will surely be a memorable one for all of us.





I considered dad the great man in my life. He's been my strength for so many times and I just know he will always be.  From all the failures I had in my journey he was always there.  He never rejected me but instead helped me attain the wonderful life I have right now.  My dad has given me the gift of a father.  Something he unfortunately didn't have the gift of receiving himself as a young boy or even so much on into his adult years. My grandfather died when he was just 3.  However that didn't stop him from being a good dad to us.  He knows exactly how to build a family.  He may not be around for so long, but he makes sure that he spends his time with us whenever he's here.  He has no vices, no barkada and was never an extravagant.  I thank him for that, because right now I am being a good mother to Rafael with his guidance and encouragement.


daddy's girl


daddy's bday 2009


Thank  you daddy! I am grateful to be your daughter!
So daddy HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!

                                                                                                                       Love,

                                                                                                                       daddy's girl TINE

No comments:

Post a Comment