Friday, October 23, 2009

Ukay Finds

It's been awhile again since I last updated this blog.  My work is taking so much of my time plus I planned few halloween projects for my 3 year old son.  But I can't wait to share with you about the bargain shopping I did few days ago.


I've been a fan of ukay ukay stores since these thrift shops became a fad here in the Philippines.  Who doesn't like to go shopping for an endless variety of styles without having any guilt in paying for your shopping bags.  Buying dozens of clothes or bags could not even make a dent in my wallet.  Believe me I have a dozens of bags in my closet that you'll surely love that only cost P100 - P200 bucks each.  I just hope I'll have the time to post them here and share with you my fascination over my ukay finds.  But as I've said let me share with you some of the stuffs I bumped into.


vintage hand bag P100


fur shoulder suede bad P100



red patent shoulder bag P250



On our way home, my brother asked my dad to drop by at another Japanese thrift shop which sells furniture and toys.  And boy oh boy there were a lot of toys.  If only we had more time, I will surely go home with another ukay shopping bag.  But since we were in a hurry, I just grabbed few items that perfectly fit this Halloween season.


witch by Hallmark P35



scary mummy P35


There you go! Prices are real shockers huh!  Can't wait to make another ukay run and share with you my finds...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment