Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mommy's First Knight

I promised Rafael to make his Halloween experience this year as memorable one.  Unlike last year, I already tried planning his activities and even included spooky projects that we already did.  As much as I wanted to make a DIY costume for him,  I did not.  I'm already working right now and I just don't have the time to make outfits for him anymore.   That's why when Rafael and I had the chance to drop by the toy store last week, we already grabbed one.  We were originally looking for a Peter Pan costume but we eneded up choosing the Knight.  He watched Peter Pan the movie a couple days ago and told me that he wanted to be Peter Pan on Halloween.  However we weren't lucky enough and only found infant sized apparel.  Oh well, he seemd to enjoy it including the sword I got for him.  Here are some photos of mommy's first knight:



Rafael on his Knight costume



courageous warrior indeed


Looking forward for a fun and  delightful trick or treating this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment