Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Luis' Birthday 2010



"This day, when the most wonderful guy was born, is my most beautiful day!!! Happy happy birthday my husbandl! Your kids and I love you soooooo much!"


Those were the exact words I used in my Facebook shoutout during my dear husband's birthday!  It was our first time to celebrate his birthday here in Canada together that's why the day was special for the both of us.  Too bad our little Rafael is not here yet and can't join us in our celebration.  But Rafael will always be Rafael ... with my brother and sister's help he still made the perfect gift for daddy.  This video is amazing and luis and

i are really missing him so much.  Click here to enjoy the video!


Luis totally loved this video and really enjoyed his day!  Dinner with relatives and family is just enough to complete his birthday!  Here are some pictures during his birthday:


his birthday card from me


Luis and I

with Papa, Ate Olive and Rachel

the girls

The whole gang!

click here to see the rest of the pictures.

Again, HAppy Happy Birthday Baby!!! I Love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment